Cable rail system
Cable rail is an innovative, patent protected system for the management of temporary or semi-permanent cables.
The unique reverse hook arrangement allows cables to be quickly and easily loaded and locked into a row and held taught between two Cable rail’s spaced up to 5 meters apart.
Cable rail can be directly surface mounted with two screws or attached to poles and columns with its cable tie features.Cable rail provides the perfect solution to safely handling and managing cable runs in any industrial sector.
Moulded in a durable Nylon (PA) thermoplastic polymer Cable rail is robust enough to handle the rigour of use in challenging environments whilst providing an economical solution to industrial cable management and safety.
- Dimensions : 245 mm long x 75 mm wide x 10 mm thick
- Weight: 185 gr
- holds up to 5 standard 110v or 240v cables
- easy 3-step cable loading
- easy install with screws or cable ties
- placed horizontal or vertical
- material: Nylon (PA)
- Easy instalation with screws or cable ties
- intuitive 3 steps for suspension of cables
- bright yellow color
- suitable for outdoors