Heavy Duty Cable Guards
Avoid tripping accidents and damaged cables by using heavy duty Cable Guards & Covers to cover walk and driveways
Heavy duty Cable guards protect electrical cables & hoses. It reduces tripping accidents and protects cables & hoses against traffic, which reduces wear and tear and increases the. Cable life-span significantly. Guards reduce electrical shock risk when cables and hoses are exposed to outdoor elements. Cable guards are an ideal safety tool to prevent slips, trips and falls. The lightweight guards are designed for heavy duty usage. CableSafe® guards are the most cost-effective cable guard solution designed to protect with quality materials. Outdoor cable ramps cater for a variety of needs.
Heavy duty Cable protection
Heavy duty Cable Guards creates a trip free walkway which reduces slips, trips and falls from clusters of cables and hoses. CableSafe® guards provide protection against outdoor elements. The lighter weight cable ramps are the most cost-effective cable guard ramps specially designed for heavy duty usage with quality materials. The cable guards have a 2 year warrenty under normal operating conditions
Applications Include: Oil and Gas industry, Chemical Industry, Traffic Management, Maritime and Offshore, Construction, Factories & Workshops, Mining, Entertainment Industry, Aircraft Maintenance, Utility Companies
Advantages of heavy duty cable guards
- Polyurethane: Lightweight design for heavy duty use. Lighter, stronger and more durable than comparable products
- Uses hinged lid to make adding/changing cables very quick and easy
- Very low profile design decreases trip risk significantly compared to other higher profile products
- Identical size allows progressive upgrade for existing customers.
- Connecting System: integrated male-female allowing any length to be achieved
- Patented 5 bar tread surface provides maximum traction.
Inbuilt carry handle makes it easier to carry one lightweight unit in each hand
- Cost-effective / economic
- 2 year warrenty
* Excl vat ex works