Fast Deployable Net Barrier
Fast deployable net barrier is the tool that allows you to easily set up, break up, protect and re-use your barrier fencing material
Fast deployable net barrier is the piece of equipment for temporarily fencing. It is reuseable, portable, safe and efficient system. The safety net itself has a bright orange color. It can easy set up by rolling the fence around the posts and click the net on the clips.The systems comes with a container which holds the fence and can easly be carried by a single worker: 2 minutes installation.
The net barrier can support a wide variety of industries including construction, maintenance, industrial and utility work.
Practical application where the barrier could have avoided this accident.
- Net length: 15m
- Weight cartridge empty: 8.6 kg
- Weight cartridge with fence: 12.7 kg
- Dimensions cartridge: 28 mm (H) x 28 mm (W) x 145 mm (L)
- Mesh size 15m net: 43 mm x 28 mm
- Material net: Medium-density polyethylene
- Reflective pannels
- Carrying handle doubles as Rapid link
- Color: Orange
|Pricing:||15 meter 3-legged||15 meter wheeled|
3 legged system
• Orange cartridge
• 50’/15 meter or 100’/30 meter orange raised profile fencing
• 4/9 orange posts with end lockout, in a post carry bag and 4/9 rubber bases
• Steel cartridge base
- 2 minutes installation
- Orange color and reflective panels for good visibility
- Quick set-up in minutes by a single worker
- Carried by a single worker
- Click multiple systems together to cover large areas
- Take down without waste
• Wheeled Base Unit
• Orange cartridge
• 50’/15 meter orange raised profile fencing
• 4 x orange posts with end lockout and 4 rubber bases
Steel cartridge base
The steel cartridge base is a tripod on where the cartridge can be attached on. This enables a secure base for the cartridge, futhermore extra weight can be added on the legs for extra safety.
Makes installation easy for grass, sand and soil.
Post is used to for more anchor points for the fence when it is deployed. It has rapid clips to attach the fence in seconds. Also reflective tape is added for visibility. Special end posts have lockout clips for the final attachment of the fence.