Tether any tool – certified and unique numbered
Retrofit all tools – no need for new tools
If you are working on height it is your legal requirement to prevent objects falling, not simply to minimise damage if they do.
Dropped tools are a major cause of workplace injury and even fatalities. The tether is certified and tested technology to tether and secure your existing tools in every day use.
- Certified and statistically fail-safe
- Holds up to 550 kg
- Individually traceable and easily inspected
- Fits in 5 minutes
- Exceeds industry standards
- Compatible with new and current tools
Tether my own tools:
- Will the nylon rope and tape hold my tools weight in a fall?
- Will a key ring or cable tie break under the load?
- Has it been rate tested and certified to hold the load?
- How do you tether a tool when a hole isn’t provided e.g. pliers?
- If I drill through my own tool will I compromise the integrity of the tool, do I know where to drill and will it cause a guillotine effect?
- How many different systems do I need to use to solve all tool tethering problems?